Cars and Coffee, the informal and inclusive wheeled hootenanny originated in Irvine, California has been spreading across the country faster than swine flu. There's no stage with bad cover bands, not a trophy in sight, but you're always likely to see some astounding vehicles.
Xethanol is set to increase their production of ethanol in six states in New England: Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont. The corporation has set up NewEnglandXethanol LLC, a “strategic alliance” between Xethanol and Global Energy Management LLC, according to a press release pointed at by Domestic Fuel. This announcement follows Xethanol’s previous announcement of their CoastalXethanol initiative, which will increase ethanol production in
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies