If you thought Formula One racing had a checkered history in America, well – you're right. Over the years, the United States Grand Prix has been held in more locations and has suffered from more hiatuses than a drug addicted musician's touring schedule. But a good portion of that drama has been played out in New York. Upstate, Watkins Glen hosted the United States Grand Prix for longer than any other single location, but the past few decades have also seen efforts to bring an F1 race to Ne
New York Grand Prix
Formula One impresario Bernie Ecclestone has made no secret of his desire to see his series make a stop in the Big Apple – Manhattan, in point of fact. To that end, our friends at 0-60 thought they'd help him out by drawing up a suggested courses – in fact, in an oddly prescient move, they had already done so, publishing the fantasy circuits in the pages of their Winter 2008 issue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX