The Terrafugia Transition stands out from all the other vehicles on display at the New York Auto Show, not because it's the prettiest, or even the fastest. It is neither. It is, however, the only piece of road-going machinery in the Jacob Javits Center sporting a propeller and a pair of wings. And that's because it flies.
New York Auto Show 2012
There's not a whole lot to say about the Fisker Nina teaser image that the company just dropped into our inboxes, it's largely just a way to say the real thing will be unveiled at the New York Auto Show in a few short weeks. In the thick, stylized lines offered here, we see hints of the Karma and not a whole lot more.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX