New York Auto Show 2011
Given the chance to ask Hyundai's US CEO John Krafcik a question, what would you ask? If you're a Jalopnik reader, you're apparently curious if Hyundai plans to bring over a five-door Accent hatchback. Krafcik took the time to answer the question in the affirmative, and then used the opportunity to proclaim that a five-door Hyundai Accent hatchback "will kick the Fiesta's butt."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX