New Year's Day might be a great day to stay home. It's annually one of the deadliest days on American roads.
Now that we've officially closed the books on the year 2010, it's time to look ahead at all of the prospects that 2011 has to offer. Here at Autoblog, we're looking forward to yet another year of obsessively covering the auto industry and bringing you exciting reviews, features, breaking news and unsurpassed auto show coverage (reminder: the Detroit Auto Show is just over one week away).
About this time every year, news outlets like ours wax nostalgic over the past year, compiling the highlights, lowlights, bloopers, and everything in between that happened in the last 365 days. Notes are compared, calendars dates are circled, lists are conjured. Understandably, other than leaving you with 100 of our greatest automotive photographs this year, we'd largely prefer to forget this year in automotive history altogether, soaked as it is with red ink and spattered with the blood of fall
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!