In the timeline of most new car introductions, automotive journalists usually see a new model undisguised well before the public. It's a nice perk. But an even earlier look is often given to a company's public relations staff. Which is what Mini was doing with its Clubman model in Zandvoort, Netherlands. And guess who showed up uninvited? A camera-wielding automotive journalist, that's who.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX