Former NMS employee Scott Bartosiewicz talks Twitter – Click above to watch video after the jump
New Media Strategies
On March 9, 2011, a now-former employee of New Media Strategies – the company responsible for managing Chrysler's Twitter account – thought they were using their personal account to push out a message related to the less-than-stellar driving abilities of Detroit's residents. It contained the F-word and, unfortunately, was accidentally sent out on Chrysler's Twitter account. Whoops.
For those of you who don't use Twitter, these next few sentences will be rather odd. Most companies maintain a Twitter account these days as a means of directly reaching out to potential customers and the public in general. The Chrysler account had an interesting message broadcast to the world this morning.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX