2011 Honda Odyssey - Click above for image gallery
New Honda Odyssey
The 2008 Honda Odyssey, which went on sale four days ago, has been priced at $25,850 for the base model LX, which is a $205 increase over the previous model. The EX model has also gone up by $265 to $28,960. The two engine choices available are a 3.5-liter, all-aluminum, SOHC VTEC V6 with 244 HP, and a 3.5-liter, all-aluminum iVTEC V6 with 241 HP and variable cylinder management (VCM). The VCM can shut down two or three of the V6's cylinders for better fuel economy just like in the Accord sedan.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!