A couple of months ago we reported on plans to have a fleet of fuel cell buses in British Columbia including twenty of them in the ski town of Whistler. The buses will be in operation by 2009 in advance of the 2010 Winter Olympics which are being hosted in Vancouver (with the skiing events taking place at Whistler).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies