Back in December we received word that the FIA was preparing to open up the application process for a new team to join Formula One. A month later we heard that Gene Haas, founder of NASCAR team Stewart-Haas Racing, was throwing his proverbial hat in the ring. Now the word on the street circuit is that, not only is Haas the front-runner, but F1 organizers could allow a second new team in as well.
New F1 Team
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
New F1 Team Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!