New Energy Vehicles
In August, General Motors reached an agreement to jointly develop a range of low-displacement four-cylinder engines and efficient dual-clutch transmissions with one of its primary Chinese partners, Shanghai Automotive Industries Corp. (SAIC). Work on the engines and transmissions will take place at GM's powertrain center in Pontiac, MI and at the Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (PATAC) in Shanghai.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX