BYD is not pleased with the way China's "new energy vehicle" campaign is being implemented in Shanghai. The Chinese automaker has complained about the way the city is making incentives for its air pollution initiative more available to local companies. The city denies any preference.
New Energy Vehicle
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX