BYD is not pleased with the way China's "new energy vehicle" campaign is being implemented in Shanghai. The Chinese automaker has complained about the way the city is making incentives for its air pollution initiative more available to local companies. The city denies any preference.
New Energy Vehicle
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
New Energy Vehicle Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!