We brought you initial pics and details last week, and today, SEAT made it all official in London where factory Touring Car drivers James Thompson (WTCC) and Jason Plato (BTCC) pulled the checkered cover off the all-new Leon Cupra.
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 15, 2006
The new SEAT Leon Cupra has broken cover, and it's a looker. Powered by a 2.0T FSI making in excess of 240 horsepower, the new Cupra makes the run to 62 mph in 6.4 seconds. Visually, it's enough to make you wish SEAT was available here in the States -- something that will never happen because the brand would cannibalize VW and Audi sales in a big way.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models