Volkswagen NCC patents – Click above for high-res image gallery
New Compact Coupe
The 2010 Detroit Auto Show will open its doors to the press Monday morning, and Volkswagen will be showing something for sure. Word on the Internet is that you're looking at it. Those thick black lines above supposedly illustrate a Jetta coupe that will go by the not-so-clever name of New Compact Coupe. This blurry sketch surfaced on the web Saturday, and while we can't say whether or not it's the real deal, through the haze it does appear to be a Scirroco-like coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX