Volkswagen has confirmed rumors that its 2013 Beetle Convertible will drop its top at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show in late November of this year. While we haven't seen images of the new convertible yet, the automaker's all-electric E-Bugster should give us a good indication of how the new model will look – minus the flared fenders, speedster windshield and two-seat passenger configuration, of course.
New Beetle Convertible
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!