Volkswagen has confirmed rumors that its 2013 Beetle Convertible will drop its top at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show in late November of this year. While we haven't seen images of the new convertible yet, the automaker's all-electric E-Bugster should give us a good indication of how the new model will look – minus the flared fenders, speedster windshield and two-seat passenger configuration, of course.
New Beetle Convertible
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX