Yesterday, government officials in Quebec passed an ordinance to allow neighborhood electric vehicles on the streets. Well, ok, not on just any street.
The biggest challenge NEVs (neighborhood electric vehicles) face in most American cities is that people don't feel they are "real" cars (and, in a lot of ways, they are not). The biggest challenge that Foster City (CA) faces is politicians who are more than willing to discuss NEVs without there being a compelling reason to do so.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies