Saab has taken an environmental lead over its rivals in the Australian market by being the first car manufacturer to go 'carbon neutral' by offsetting the carbon production of its new vehicles by planting trees. Greenfleet will provide Saab with one year's worth of carbon offsets by planting 17 native trees for every new or demonstration Saab vehicle purchased, making Saab the first brand to offset its entire range.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies