This is the brand new Luxgen5, a "next-generation sports sedan" hailing from Taiwan that looks for all the world like the production version – conventionally powered, though – of Luxgen's Neora EV concept it showed off at the Shanghai Motor Show earlier this year.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!