It might not look like more than your typical Baja buggy with that mosquito nose and King shocks handling massive travel. But walk to the rear and check out the chrome, twin-turbo LS engine hanging off the back, and then pay attention when someone tells you it's an 1,800-horsepower lump from Nelson Racing Engines (NRE).
Nelson Racing Engines
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Nelson Racing Engines Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!