It might not look like more than your typical Baja buggy with that mosquito nose and King shocks handling massive travel. But walk to the rear and check out the chrome, twin-turbo LS engine hanging off the back, and then pay attention when someone tells you it's an 1,800-horsepower lump from Nelson Racing Engines (NRE).
Nelson Racing Engines
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX