China's Geely Automobile Holdings, which bought Volvo three years ago, is still making news. This time, the vehicles in question are just a bit smaller. Geely and Kandi Technologies have announced that they will work together to further develop EV technology and increase sales.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX