Few circuits in the world have gained as much notoriety as the Top Gear test track in Surrey, England. The show's private playground plays host to the best performance machines and biggest celebrities. But Clarkson and company didn't design the track themselves, it was set up by Lotus.
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 19, 2010
If you're looking for a bare-bones, no nonsense roadster, the upcoming Autosport International motorsport show in Birmigham, England, is the place to be. That's where Caterham is set to unveil an all-new vehicle, and where Radical is also planning to debut its latest street-legal race car.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models