Few circuits in the world have gained as much notoriety as the Top Gear test track in Surrey, England. The show's private playground plays host to the best performance machines and biggest celebrities. But Clarkson and company didn't design the track themselves, it was set up by Lotus.
If you're looking for a bare-bones, no nonsense roadster, the upcoming Autosport International motorsport show in Birmigham, England, is the place to be. That's where Caterham is set to unveil an all-new vehicle, and where Radical is also planning to debut its latest street-legal race car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX