Remember the Bailey Blade coupe being created by Neal Bailey in his Texas garage? Not only is Neal still at it, but he tells us he'll have at least one, possibly three, prototypes ready for testing in October. That's a big change in status from the last time we checked in on Neal in November. Back then he was having serious funding problems but was keeping the dream alive by soliciting small investments from enthusiasts.
How many times have you been stuck in traffic and let your mind wander, dreaming of your personally designed supercar? Take the beltline of that, the fenders of this, those headlights and whatever engine that is you can hear three cars over. Few of us have the resources, talent or time to make it a reality, but Neal Bailey apparently has all three, and the rendering you see above is what his mental wandering came up with: the Baileyspeed Blade.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX