An effort by diesel truckmakers such as Daimler and Volvo to effectively block Navistar International Corp. from making non-compliant engines and pay a compensatory fine to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has gone, yes, up in a cloud of exhaust smoke, Bloomberg News reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX