Coca-Cola has announced that it will be using six Navistar eStar electric trucks to deliver its thirst-quenching soft drinks to urban areas in North America in an effort to reduce fuel costs and slash pollution. Coca-Cola says the eStar will deliver drinks "with all of their normal fizz, but less of the gas." Ba-da-bing!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX