Coca-Cola has announced that it will be using six Navistar eStar electric trucks to deliver its thirst-quenching soft drinks to urban areas in North America in an effort to reduce fuel costs and slash pollution. Coca-Cola says the eStar will deliver drinks "with all of their normal fizz, but less of the gas." Ba-da-bing!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Navistar Estar Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!