From space age electric tuk tuks to poo-powered tuk tuks, the idea of a cleaner ride is nothing new. Pictured above is yet another alt-energy tuk tuk, this one from a few years ago in Bangkok. The inventor of that solar-powered vehicle was Morakot Charnsomruad, who now sells the EVs through his company, Clean Fuel Energy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX