There was a time when "land yacht" was not a nice thing to say about a Buick Riviera car, but these days it seems de rigueur. Range Rover has brought in naval architects to take on their sport-ute, Rolls-Royce uses teak decking on its Phantom DHC, Audi's gone out to see with the Q7 Coastline concept, even Volvo has given its wagons the Ocean Race theme. Now Mercedes-Benz is following the same lead with its latest show car, er...van.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX