A few weeks ago we brought you news of a one-off Mustang Cobra Jet that Ford was donating to charity. The car was set to be auctioned off by Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Now that auction has taken place, bringing in an impressive $200,000 for MS research.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Prototypes developed by major automakers typically remain in said company's custody, but every once in a while, one trickles out into private hands. And that's just what we have here. Ford is donating a one-of-a-kind factory prototype for the 2014 Mustang Cobra Jet that will be auctioned off later this month by Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX