After going off-road and looking at the next generation of motorcycles, Jay Leno's Garage is going 60 years into the past to a simpler time with a mostly original 1950 Nash Ambassador Custom. It might not boast as much power as the modern bikes, but Jay refers to this ride as the "good old girl" for its ability to comfortably eat up the miles. Or a place to sleep, as Leno demonstrates.
Steve Nash: Phoenix Suns point guard, seven-time NBA All-Star, two-time MVP award winner and true competitor. Just how competitive is Mr. Nash? The man thinks of everything in life as something you can win. Case in point, Nash will push his Toyota Prius to beat an old lady into a parking spot if it means he can chalk up another "victory."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX