Richard Petty (pictured above) made some rather disparaging remarks about IndyCar veteran and current NASCAR driver Danica Patrick (inset) while at the Canadian Motorsports Expo, implying that the 31-year-old could only win a NASCAR race if the rest of the field stayed home. Patrick's best NASCAR finish was eighth place at the 2013 Daytona 500, where she recorded the first pole position for a woman in the sport. She also led the race briefly.
Nascar Sprint Cup Series
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX