NASCAR officials handed out a stack of fines and penalties following Sunday's race in Phoenix. Jeff Gordon suffered the brunt of that wrath with a $100,000 fine and the loss of 25 points in the Sprint Cup Championship for his involvement in a crash that doused Clint Bowyer's chances of taking a points lead. Gordon was also put on probation through the end of the year.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Nascar Fine Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!