Last December, it was revealed that Craftsman would be dropping its sponsorship of the NASCAR Truck Series, which it had headlined since the sport's inception in 1995. Beginning with the 2009 season, the new series sponsor will be Camping World, a company that already has major ties with the racing community.
Nascar Craftsman Truck
With the tightening of the purse strings at parent company Chrysler, the weakening economy and slow truck sales in general, Dodge has decided to pull out of the NASCAR Craftsman Truck series following the completion of this year's festivities. This announcement should hardly come as a shock as Dodge made the decision to run just one factory-backed racer for 2008. That lone truck was being run by Bobby Hamilton Racing and we have no details on what the team plans to do for '09. The fact that Dodg
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies