NASCAR was a drinker and a smoker for decades until it gave up the cigs in 2003, trading Winstons for Nextel as title sponsor of its premier race series. Now it gives up beer with the Busch Series changing its name next season.
Nascar Busch Series
Many lament the days when stock cars were actually based on production cars, rather than the new NASCAR Nextel Cup Car of Tomorrow vehicles that merely wear stickers bearing the headlights and grille of their production counterparts. While production-based stock cars will likely never happen again, word is that the NASCAR Busch Series will switch to cars based on the Ford Mustang, Chevy Camaro, Dodge Challenger and yet-to-be-determined model from Toyota as soon as the 2009 season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX