As part of the AutoblogGreen Podcast number 3 (which you can listen to here), we spoke with Hugh Kemp, who is working on the Naro concept car. We introduced you to the Naro at the end of March, and this transcript of our interview should fill in a few more gaps in what we know about this unique vehicle. Enjoy.
We give a brief recap of the green highlights of the New York Auto Show including the GM mini car triplets and the AFVI conference in Anaheim, California. Sam has an interview with Neal Anderson of the Automotive X-Prize and Sebastian talks to people behind the Naro car and the Connaught Type-D hybrid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies