It's Nanoil redux. Remember the picture of the giant bottle of Nanoil? It's back. And this time, the formerly 2-cycle-only biodegradable motor oil is ready for automobiles. At least, that's what the title of the press release from Nano Chemical Systems Holdings says. The body of the release doesn't get into any details (the word automobile isn't even mentioned anywhere except for in the title), so exactly what this new Nanoil that now works in cars is is not made clear. And Googling Nanoil just
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!