2011 Tata Nano – click above for high-res image gallery
Earlier this year, there were reports of at least three Tata Nano runabouts channeling The Trammps and going up in Disco(unt) Infernos. Of the three Nanos that got the charbroil treatment, two of them were apparently due to a faulty switch. The third couldn't be explained, so Tata put together a team of 20 employees supplemented by a forensics expert to figure out what was going on.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX