"Smarter Living In Michigan," a novel exhibit designed to showcase the myriad ways companies in Michigan are pursuing earth-friendly and sustainable practices, is scheduled to be featured at the 2011 North American International Auto Show (i.e., the Detroit Auto Show). The exhibit expands upon the hugely popular EcoXperience ride and drive presented at the 2009 and 2010 shows by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. NAIAS is an avid fan of alternative energy technologies, showing its su
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX