Don't you just hate when your neighbors' mess becomes your problem? Toyota certainly has good reason to be upset, after an dirty mishap at a steel mill delayed thousands of vehicle exports from its nearby port in Nagoya, Japan, (pictured above) by as much as a month.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Nagoya Japan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!