Tell me something, do you think driving a car that's better for the environment than, say, a 1980 Buick, is a surefire recipe for getting a "Ha-ha!" when you're driving down the strip? I think there are plenty of people who see driving green is totally chic (see any of the celeb+Prius posts over at Ecorazzi or stories of people who loooove their biodiesel Mercedes), but for the folks at NADA Guides, there are three top green cars (and they cost between $34,000-$51,000):
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!