Tell me something, do you think driving a car that's better for the environment than, say, a 1980 Buick, is a surefire recipe for getting a "Ha-ha!" when you're driving down the strip? I think there are plenty of people who see driving green is totally chic (see any of the celeb+Prius posts over at Ecorazzi or stories of people who loooove their biodiesel Mercedes), but for the folks at NADA Guides, there are three top green cars (and they cost between $34,000-$51,000):
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX