Back in May, we discovered the Nach One, a lightweight three-seater from Bravo Motor Company in Argentina. Reader Gabriel Y. just sent us some of his pictures of the first test drive of the Nach One that took place this past week. Comparing these images with the original concept design, you can see that a lot of the features from last year's sketches made the transition from computer to 3D space. We don't have any reports on how the vehicle performed (the company blog hasn't been updated sine Ma
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!