It's hard to believe that BMW has been selling SUV's for 13 years now. When the BMW X5 launched to great controversy in 1999, "crossover" had yet to be coined and not a soul on this planet would have predicted that one day BMW would be offering the two-sizes-smaller X1. Yet it hits dealer lots this fall, in multiple models with a long line of options and trim packages.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX