Clever. The air hybrid powertrain that Citroen will be bringing to the Geneva Motor Show next month is nicknamed N-Air-Gy. Or, at least, that's what it says in the rendering that Citroen released today in preparation for the Swiss event. We've heard about this technology before, with the hint that it might some day go into one of PSA Citroen's B-segment compact hatchbacks. In Geneva, the powertrain will be displayed in a C3 VTi 82 hatchback.
N Air Gy
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
N Air Gy Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!