Last November, Honda introduced the N Box, an all-new kei car, and it has been a great success to date. Less than a year on and with nearly 100,000 sold, the automaker has introduced the N Box+, an evolution showcasing the additional possibilities of the microvan.
Honda is redoubling its Kei-class effort here at the Tokyo Motor Show, and the opening salvo of its new N Series is this square-rigged model, the appropriately named N Box. The N Box is actually launching in two versions, the standard model and the Custom, which includes showier head- and taillamp modules and a unique grille.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX