MyCarma, you had us at the "electric fist bump." The smartphone app maker's myEV "electric-vehicle logger" app recently set out on a crowd-funding campaign to raise $25,000 on Indiegogo. And the outfit beat the deal by about $3,400, getting cash from 205 backers in the process.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!