MyCarma, you had us at the "electric fist bump." The smartphone app maker's myEV "electric-vehicle logger" app recently set out on a crowd-funding campaign to raise $25,000 on Indiegogo. And the outfit beat the deal by about $3,400, getting cash from 205 backers in the process.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX