Ford showed the world its all-new Mondeo in Amsterdam today, alerting Europeans that a new "flagship" for the Blue Oval brand has arrived. The new Ford, a lookalike of the Fusion model available here in the United States, makes its European debut with flavors of powertrain and body style that will be unique to its target market.
My Ford Touch
Ford says that it's in the process of responding to customers who feel that the company's Sync and MyFord Touch systems are cumbersome or difficult to use. According to the Detroit Free Press, the company's internal quality evaluations have discovered a few issues. While speaking to reporters, Mark Fields, Ford's President of the Americas, said that the automaker is committed to improving the connectivity options in its vehicles, adding that by and large, customers enjoy the features. So far, it
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX