The rumored purchase of MV Agusta by Harley-Davidson is now official. The total purchase price of $109 million nets HD both Italian sportbike maker MV Agusta as well as its Cagiva brand. While most of the world will be focusing in on MV, and with good reason, we at AutoblogGreen have a particular interest in what the sale could mean for the Cagiva brand. After all, there isn't much fuel savings to be had with MV's line of super-fast sportbikes. Cagiva, on the other hand, specializes in eking the
Just a little while ago we learned that MV Agusta was working on a 675cc triple engine to compete in the middleweight sportbike class following the successful formula that Triumph has discovered with its Daytona. What might a Brutale with the possible three-bore engine look like? The photo above is a CG rendering of a possible new model from MV Agusta, which would likely be known as the B3 675 Brutale. This naked bike would compete with the Triumph Street Triple 675, which is the naked version o
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!