The MV Agusta F4Z was designed and built by Zagato for a wealthy Japanese entrepreneur. No more are planned, making this a one-of-one superbike.
Mv Agusta F4
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 4, 2016
Shortly after showing off its new 2010 Brutale naked streetfighter, iconic Italian motorcycle manufacturer MV Agusta will unveil its range-topping F4 sportbike at the EICMA motorcycle show. MV let loose one teaser image early last month, but details are just now starting to leak out about the 998cc inline-four screamer.
It seems that motorcycle manufacturers are finally starting to see the value in product placement, as big budget films like Indiana Jones 4 and the upcoming Transformers sequel can attest. While the Italian motorcycle maker MV Agusta has been making noise as it searches for a new owner, it has also apparently been hard at work getting its products the screen time they deserve. In The Dark Knight, Batman will have his very own custom bike to ride, but Bruce Wayne will be seen riding a new F4 supe
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino