MV Agusta has a trio of new four-cylinder liter bikes on the way. For our part, we can't help but wonder what influence AMG might bring to bare on the new Italian two-wheelers.
Mv Agusta Brutale
If you're looking for all of the excitement that the 1100cc engine in the MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR has to offer with a slightly more palatable price tag, we have some good news for you. MV Agusta has just whipped the sheets off of the company's new Brutale R 1090. Buyers can expect to find the same beating heart between the frame, though with lower-specification wheels, brakes and various other pieces along for the ride compared to the mighty double R.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX