Forced induction may be making its way back into the Ford Mustang bloodstream very soon. A gaggle of fresh spy shots have cropped up on the interwebs showing a FoMoCo mule with a few interesting attributes, including a new fascia that may or may not be scooting air to an intercooler, and a hefty 9,000 rpm has been spotted on the tachometer. Even more telling is the huge PREMIUM ONLY sticker slapped across the dash. Now, the last time we checked, the meaty 5.0-liter V8 in the 2011 Mustang GT didn
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX