Big things are headed your way, Mustang fans. Ford's iconic coupe is destined to get a modern dose of styling, based on the bodywork that graced the Evos concept car in 2011, to go along with its long-awaited independent rear suspension.
Mustang Spy Shots
Our spy photographers captured the 2013 Ford Mustang GT recently, and not far behind it is this, the V6-flavored pony car. The V6, as with the GT, gets a significant brawny cue from the top-dog Shelby GT500, that protruding grille. Although it receives the same headlight treatment as the GT, the V6 leaves off the front splitter and the running-horse logo remains front and center in the grille, not offset as on the GT prototype.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX