Most available choices at your local car rental agency are tame appliances built to shuttle you from Meeting A to Hotel B. Back in the day, however, things were a bit different thanks to Shelby and Hertz. In 1966, the rental car company and Carroll Shelby partnered up to offer a custom Ford Mustang. Shelby built 1,000 units, Hertz rented them out and a horde of happy customers used them to rip up their local dragstrips and main streets. In 2007, the duo joined again joined forces to supply some
Mustang Gt H
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX